2013-11-20

Trying out Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

I got the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition a few days ago and had time to sit down and get to know it yesterday. I got it mostly for drawing and painting (in bed or sofa) since I've heard it's the best tablet for that.

So far I really like it. It's pretty quick and responsive and I didn't feel to much lag drawing. It's so hard to reset the mind and not think Photoshop & Wacom and to get used to not having all the fancy luxury stuff as in PS for PC. But when I get a hang of it I think it will work out well. The program I used yesterday was SketchBook for Galaxy, an app that came with the tablet. It has the option of palm rejection which works really well. You can still use your fingers to zoom and color pick. This app allows layers too but I didn't figure out if one can save a layered file.

To give the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition a fair verdict when it comes to draw/paint on it I need more specialized apps that I know exists out there, but so far so good. It works much better than I first thought it would!

Here's a pic of the tablet and my first test painting on it, absolutely not a masterpiece but I tried a lot of stuff while drawing it. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar